The ECO. modern essentials Lavender Essential Oil has a light, floral and woody scent, well known for its relaxing and healing qualities.
Lavender Essential Oil can be used in the following ways:
Skin & Hair: Tones and revitalises skin, and is useful for all types of skin problems such as abscesses, acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings. It also acts as an insect repellent.
Body: It is very beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds, laryngitis, halitosis, throat infections and whooping cough and helps the digestive system deal with colic, nausea, vomiting and flatulence. Also relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains.
Mind & Emotions:Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 10-12 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 10-12 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse response before applying directly to the face or body
Note: Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.
Ingredients: lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Made in Australia.