The SomerSide Sustainable & Sand Free XL Rug is perfect for days at the beach, or lazing at the park. Use it at the beach, in your backyard, at the park - the uses are endless! Plus, each towel saves up to 14 plastic bottles from landfill and our ocean!
TIP:These beauties make a fab gift!
- The Two Dogs Dreaming print is in collaboration with Indigenous artist Murdie (Maudie) Nampijinpa Morris, from Nyirripi NT
- Camping Under the Moonlight was painted by the very young and talented T'keyah ware. T’keyah Ware is a young Antikirinya-Yankuntjatjarra and Wirangu/Kokatha/Narrunga artist born in Port Augusta who grew up in Ceduna on Wirangu Country
- Seven Sisters was painted by the very talented Natalie Jade, a contemporary indigenous artist based in Victoria. The artwork is based on the seven sisters star within the Pleiades Star cluster which has a special meaning to Aboriginal people
Why we love the SomerSide Sustainable & Sand Free Picnic Blanket:
Made from 85% recycled plastic bottles to help the planet
Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton towel for multiple use
Sand-free, leave those sand castles at the beach
Absorbs more than double it's weight and wicks moisture off your skin
Lightweight (602g) & compacts to the size of a water bottle - perfect to stick in your picnic basket!
Stylish double sided design to make heads turn
Soft against your skin
Hidden zip-pocket to hide your valuables
Odour resistant for less washing and less hassle
Hanging hook so you can hang it anywhere
Material: SomerSide towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness.
Dimensions:160cm x 160cm. For two people or for those that like extra space.
This was my partner’s favourite Christmas present! We have used it at the beach every day since Christmas! Beautiful quality and super practical. It works as a beach blanket, a towel then a sarong to wear back to the car.
I bought the Moroccan Mint and the colours are absolutely beautiful. I am so happy with this purchase.