or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The new and limited edition Eco Tan Certified Organic Travel Essentials Pack means that you never have to leave home again without your favourite Aussie made organics!
Featuring five organic, cruelty free and conveniently sized travel minis, these little beauties fit in your hand luggage!
Eco Tan Certified Organic Travel Essentials Pack contains:
- Invisible Tan 50ml: Eco Tan's best self tanning lotion, best suited for medium to olive skin tones. It delivers a beautiful, golden glow in one application.
- Winter Skin 50ml: Eco Tan's award winning best gradual tanner is best suited for fair to medium skin tones. It builds to a sun-kissed glow with multiple applications.
- Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub 50ml: An award winning organic exfoliating body scrub, this gem provides intense exfoliation and ultimate hydration for smooth skin.
- Coconut Body Milk 50ml: This nourishing moisturiser for body, hands and face provides instant relief to dehydrated, irritated skin. Organic aloe vera soothes skin, while a luxurious blend of coconut, jojoba and macadamia delivers intense nourishment.
- Coconut Mint Body Wash 50ml: This award winning revitalising body wash gently cleans and nourishes the skin. It is free of soap, SLS and synthetics.
Limited edition and only available while stocks last!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.99 AUD fortnightly with More infoVisit product page →
In sleek new packaging but with the same formula you love inside, the organic Coconut Body Milk from Eco Tan has a silky smooth blend of organic ingredients, designed to relieve dry skin and encourage hydrated, smooth, healthy and glowing skin.
The combination of coconut and aloe calms irritations, while a rich and luxurious blend of jojoba and macadamia oils feeds and nourishes your skin.
Coconut Body Milk offers long-lasting, soothing hydration in a gentle formula for the whole family. It is perfect for sensitive skin types, and also helps to prolong the life of your tan.
Directions: Apply evenly to clean and dry skin, morning and night or as needed.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate*, Coco-caprylate**, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters**, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Schlerotium Gum**, Xanthan Gum**, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Anisic Acid**.
*Certified Organic. **Natural.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.90 AUD fortnightly with More infoVisit product page →
The Eco Tan Extreme Exfoliant Glove is essential for the best tanning results, providing a thorough exfoliation for the perfect tan application.
It removes dead skin cell layers and old tan to reveal fresh smooth skin, and can be used as a dry buff or with water.
Directions: Use before tanning for even application, and when you're ready to scrub off your tan and start again!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The all new Eco Tan Natural Sunscreen SPF30 is a zinc-based 100& natural sunscreen, that rubs in clearly and easily, is untinted, and suitable for both face and body.
Natural mineral zinc creates a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin, while Vitamin E, Green Tea and Rosehip Oil cares for your skin, adding moisture and nourishment.
Eco Tan Natural Sunscreen SPF30 is non-greasy and offers broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays. Furthermore, it is up to 3 hours water resistant and suitable for the whole family to use!
Directions: Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly taking care to cover all areas of skin including face at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb including face and neck.
Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body. We advocate the Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage, so wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade & avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Size: 150ml tube.
Made in Australia