Our lovely Sarah - wife of Geelong Cats' coach, Chris Scott - headed to Crown for the 2019 Brownlow on Monday this week, where Mim from Love Co Beauty was ready and waiting to get her all dolled up for the black tie event.
We've been asked which products from Natural Supply Co Sarah was wearing on the night, so here they are for you:
To prep skin in the week leading up to the Brownlow, Sarah used:
- Botanicals by Luxe Hyaluronic Serum: applied to clean, dry skin morning and evening before moisturising, for hydrated and soft skin. No dry patches here!
- Clemence Organics Tone + Hydrate Spritz: perfect for spritzing over mineral makeup to help set it, and throughout the day to refresh skin and add moisture throughout the day. This has been in Sarah's handbag at all times; it's a seriously wonderful product.
- INIKA Organic Primer: the perfect natural makeup base, this lightweight primer ensures makeup will last the distance. It contains nourishing skin ingredients to prep skin, adding hydration and increasing skin elasticity.
- INIKA Organic Concealer in Light: this creamy makeup bag essential hides blemishes and dark circles, unifying skin tone for a flawless base. Hydrating and lightweight, it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin - perfect for Sarah.
- INIKA Organic Baked Mineral Powder in Nurture: combining the healthiness of mineral makeup with the performance of a pressed powder (without the harmful chemicals), this silky-smooth, breathable formula builds up from sheer coverage. Perfect to set Sarah's makeup for the night, while adding an extra bit of colour.
- INIKA Organic Baked Mineral Powder in Sunkissed: perfect for adding a beautiful sun-kissed glow, and some dimension to Sarah's cheeks.
- INIKA Baked Mineral Blush in Pink Tickle: our favourite blush! The prettiest pinks for a healthy flush; so pretty.
- Eye of Horus Serpentine Goddess Eye Liner: this is the perfect sparkly olive colour. Easy to wear both day and night, makeup artist Mim used this over a sparkly grey eye shadow for extra dimension.
- Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara in Black: this beauty offers strength, length, separation and the deepest jet black pigments. Perfect for a nighttime eye look that needs to last the distance.
- Eye of Horus Dual Brow Perfect in Light: this is our absolute holy grail brow product, and it's ideal for a night out - it won't budge, but looks natural and fills in brows perfectly.
- Eye of Horus Velvet Lips in Charmed Fuscia: hello pink! This beautiful statement lip added fun and femininity to Sarah's edgy look: plus the velvety matte formula lasts for hours.
Sarah has fine hair and washed it the morning of the event, so she needed to add plenty of product to dirty it up for styling.
- O&M Surf Bomb: perfect for texture, this sea salt spray can be applied to both wet and dry hair for texture and grit.
- O&M Desert Dry: this life changer creates serious volume and movement. To say we are obsessed would be an understatement.
We can't forget perfume - an essential for a fancy night out. Sarah wore her favourite Rebel Rebel by maison saine. The perfect sexy, mysterious evening scent.
Doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous? Please let us know below if you have any further questions around Sarah's makeup for the night.
Comments will be approved before showing up.