Savon Stories Banana Shampoo Bar is made from a base of whole banana (both the fruit and skin), packed full of powerful nutrients for hair and scalp, and then blended with hydrating butters and nourishing jojoba seed oil.
• Potassium helps to strengthen hair and maintain healthy follicles;
• Magnesium washes away and soothes scalp irritation caused by bacteria and other irritants;
• Amino acids help to improve circulation to scalp, revitalise roots and assist hair growth;
• Vitamins A: heal a dry scalp, C: assists with collagen production, and E: protects hair from UV damage.
Perfect for all hair types, the Savon Stories Banana Shampoo Bar is made from 100% organic and cold-processed raw ingredients. It is vegan and palm oil-free.
Directions: Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair and roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
• Diet: Try to include the same nutrients in the banana in your diet for maximal effectiveness.
Ingredients: organic whole banana (musa sapientum fruit and peel); organic extra virgin olive oil (sodium olivate); organic raw shea butter (sodium sheabutterate); organic coconut oil (sodium cocoate); organic sunflower seed oil (sodium sunflowerate) organic jojoba seed oil (simmondsia chinensis); organic castor seed oil (sodium castorate); organic cocoa butter (sodium cocobutterate); organic essential oils of clary sage, cedarwood & basil (salvia sclarea flower, cedrus atlantica bark, ocimum basilicum leaves; naturally occurring eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool).
Size: 90g approx.
Made in England.