Hunter Lab Men's Grooming Kit contains the ultimate daily face ritual kit for the clean shaved modern traveller.
Packaged in the all new Hunter Lab Canvas Tote, a premium toiletries bag crafted with black canvas and black leather, the Men’s Grooming Kit includes everything you need to start the day right.
The Hunter Lab Men's Grooming Kit contains:
- Cleansing Shave Foam 200ml (full-size): a natural shaving lubricant, crafted with native botanical extracts Quandong, Desert Lime and Wattle Seed to cleanse skin and help prepare and protect the face and neck prior to shaving.
- Cleansing Facial Scrub 150ml (full-size): the ultimate 2-in-1 facial cleanser and exfoliator, this natural foaming scrub is formulated with macrobiotic sea minerals, seaweed and passionfruit extracts to to effortlessly shed dead surface skin, clear dirt and excesses, soothe, hydrate and stimulate cell renewal without removing vital moisture or irritating sensitive skin.
- Daily Face Fuel 100ml (full-size): a natural, nutrient-rich daily facial moisturiser crafted with Avocado, Macadamia and Passionfruit Seed Oils to smooth, nourish without irritation and help tackle and correct skin-ageing free radicals. It also includes Passion Flower and Wakame extracts to intensely hydrate and rejuvenate skin.
- Hunter Lab canvas tote
The Hunter Lab Men's Grooming Kit is valued at $150.
Made in Australia
Smelling heavenly of coconuts and made purely with tropical oils, Lani’s Tropical Hair Treatment repairs and strengthens over-worked locks and replenishes moisture and shine, whilst enveloping each strand in an invisible, protective veil that helps ward against environmental damages.
Hair becomes incredibly shiny, smooth and full of bounce and you will soon wonder how your hair survived this long without it.
A multi-use hair saviour, Lani can be used as an overnight treatment, a pre-shampoo treatment, a frizz taming serum and it also works brilliantly as a defence against damages caused by the sun, sea and chlorinated water.
Directions: Pour a small amount of Lani into your palms and apply evenly to dry hair from roots to tips. Leave Lani on your hair for at least half an hour, the longer the better. Shampoo twice and condition hair as usual.
Ingredients: virgin coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), macadamia nut oil (Macadamia Integrifolia), kukui nut oil (Aleurites moluccana) and camellia seed oil (Camellia oleifera).
We are so thrilled that the lovely (and clever!) women at DnA Elements made this antioxidant-rich body oil just for us - you won't find this anywhere else.
Containing a base of sunflower, grapeseed and macadamia nut oils, this lush body oil will help to soften, tone and rehydrate skin. Its signature ingredient, raspberry seed oil, is packed with vitamins A and E, alongside essential fatty acids, to help repair and condition skin. The result? Deeply nourished and luminous skin, that is soft to the touch and glowing with health.
Directions: Apply body oil to moist, damp skin for maximum absorption - ideally after your bath or shower. Allow oil to soak in and dry on your skin for a couple of minutes before dressing.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, macadamia nut oil, raspberry seed oil, orange oil, lime oil, bergamot oil, juniper oil, vitamin E.
Made in Australia.
The Bondi Wash Home Care Gift Pack Trio is a beautifully boxed collection of 3 Bondi Wash minis, in 3 different scents. It makes a lovely introduction to the range.
The Bondi Wash Gift Pack Trio contains:
- Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Bench Spray 125ml: Powerful peppery Tasmanian pepper combined with gentle sweet Australian lavender to create a bench spray that kills germs but smells like you are cleaning with perfume.
- Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary Hand Wash 125ml: Hands or body will feel alive with this unique scent combination that refreshes and cleans luxuriously.
- Lemon Tea Tree & Mandarin Floor Wash 125ml: A gentle but effective multipurpose cleaner in a zesty and refreshing fragrance. Highly concentrated so only a small amount is needed (roughly a capful for a standard size bucket). Add to warm water and clean floors or other surfaces.
It is a great choice if you are new to Bondi Wash and want to try the products and fragrances. It also makes a wonderful gift.
Pic via Hunter Lab Our friends at Hunter Lab know...
It seems like everyone has an eye for design these...
I recently purchased this new cleanser for my husband and...
NSC: Hi Kirsty, we just love Lullaby baby products! What...
As you all know by now, we love any excuse...