The Eco Tan Certified Organic Winter Skin Gradual Tanner is a nourishing moisturiser, which will build a honey-coloured and natural-looking fake tan over a few applications.
Winter Skin can be used on the face and body, and it also makes the perfect spay tan extender.
Best suited for fair to medium skin tones.
- Exfoliate your face and body with Eco Tan Extreme Exfoliant Glove before you apply Eco Tan Certified Organic Winter Skin 24-48 hours prior to tan application.
- Why? Exfoliating removes dead skin cells leaving you with smooth skin for an even application of tan. Pay particular attention to your feet, knees and elbows.
- Apply Eco Tan Certified Organic Winter Skin onto clean, dry skin using your hands. Use sparingly on areas such as elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. A light application of these areas with no excess product on your hands is recommended.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Eco Tan Winter Skin is a gradual tanner and after a few applications you will have a beautiful honey glow– as it does not contain a bronzer nor any artificial or synthetic colours it won’t stain your clothes or sheets, so you can sleep in it if you wish.
- To prolong the life of your tan use a non-soap based body wash, and avoid using oils as a cleanser.
Size: 300ml pump pack.