The certified organic Eco Tan Invisible Tan deeply hydrates the skin, while providing a healthy-looking tan in one application. And, in excellent news, Invisible Tan has no fake tan smell!
Best suited for medium to olive skin tones.
For best results, leave on for 8 hours. Jump into bed and sleep peacefully while your tan develops overnight, without staining your sheets.
- Exfoliate your face and body with Eco Tan Extreme Exfoliant Glove before you apply Eco Tan Certified Organic Invisible Tan 24-48 hours prior to tan application.
- Why? Exfoliating removes dead skin cells leaving you with smooth skin for an even application of tan. Pay particular attention to your feet, knees and elbows.
- Apply Eco Tan Certified Organic Invisible Tan onto clean, dry skin using your hands. Use sparingly on areas such as elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. A light application of these areas with no excess product on your hands is recommended.
- As you apply and rub, Invisible Tan will turn white in colour, which is useful as a guide to show you where you have applied Invisible Tan.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Eco Tan Invisible Tan continues to develop for up to 8 hours – as it does not contain a bronzer nor any artificial or synthetic colours it won’t stain your clothes or sheets, so you can sleep in it if you wish.
- To prolong the life of your tan moisturise daily with Eco Tan Certified Organic Winter Skin, use a non-soap based body wash, and avoid using oils as a cleanser.
Size: 150g tube.