Natural Supply Co
We are thrilled to be able to offer you the option of paying by AfterPay when you shop with us at Natural Supply Co.
Selecting AfterPay means that you can receive your order straight away, but pay it off in four equal fortnightly payments.
How it works:
- At the checkout, choose AfterPay as your payment method
- AfterPay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Just nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use, and AfterPay schedule automatic payments for you
- Get approved instantly and securely; there are no long forms or detailed personal information which needs to be submitted. AfterPay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot
- Enjoy your purchase! AfterPay takes care of the rest. They will remind you when payments are due, and will process your payments automatically. Hooray!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Issue #50 of Dumbo Feather Magazine is out now.
Behind extraordinary ideas, there are extraordinary people. Dumbo Feather is a magazine about these people.
In this issue:
Archie Roach sings from the soul
Lori Lakin Hutcherson publishes Good Black News
Peter Rollins is a radical theologian
Sharon Salzberg cultivates compassion
Dave Martin is a mindful builder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Mama Disrupt™ is all about YOU – a haven of feel good vibes, a place of inspiration, and a joyous sanctuary of modern mama life and style. It's the perfect read for the modern mum and it is our new favourite magazine!
Packed full of inspiration, stories, interiors, fashion, style and travel, plus our fave mama heroines revealing all on life, love and motherhood, this bundle of mama love and goodness is your warm cuddle on a tough day and your sisterly high five on a good one.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
Journey of Me (or JOM, as we like to call her!) is an 8-month wellness journal with a daily reflection page.
Containing 392 beautifully designed and inspiring pages, it offers:
- Thought provoking exercises
- Regular wellness assessments
- Suggestions and tips
- Monthly planners
- A guided month to discover your best life
- 7 months to support you in making change in 7 key areas of wellness
Endorsed by credentialed wellness professionals including Dr. Nat Kringoudis, Amy Crawford, Megan Dalla-Camina and Pete Evans, this 2nd edition of JOM has been updated with more content and a vibrant new design. We are extremely excited to guide you through your journey with our 392 page second edition of JOM - your Journey Of Me.
How JOM works:
1. Start your journey in the first month by getting to know the real you. Create your very own vision for what your best life looks like.
2. Monthly over the next 7 months, new dimensions of wellness will support you towards your wellness goals.
3. Weekly, be inspired by beautiful pictures and quotes.
4. Daily, thought-provoking topics will provide reflection and trigger ideas.