July 30, 2018 2 min read
Travelling with kids isn't always easy... in fact, it can be a bit of a nightmare, but one thing can make it so much better: organisation. Failure of which can lead to headaches, tantrums and tears - and that's just from the adults!
Not being organised can also mean you're carrying around too much crap and reducing that heavy load is vital when schlepping around another human being or two (or three!)
So here's our list of the top six travel items that can make your life just that little bit easier when travelling with kids.
2. Natural Baby Wipes: whilst normal wipes aren't great environmentally and can be filled with a surprising amount of chemicals, we trust TOM Organic Tooshie Wipes, which are fragrance free, gentle on little bottoms and won't compromise on performance (plus they're made in Australia). Each wipe is biodegradable and textured for an easy clean. They can be taken anywhere and have saved us from many a sticky situation. Worst case scenario - let bub pull them out one by one, it'll give you at least ten minutes of peace and quiet and then you can shove them all back in to use again later!
3. Jack N' Jill toothbrush and toothpaste: keeping up oral hygiene is crucial for holidays. Pack your kids' toothpaste and brush in the Jack & Jill Sleepover Bag. It's made from pure cotton with a water resistant lining, making it easy to grab on the go.
4. The Laundress Wash & Stain Bar: perfect for spot treating clothing and upholstery, hand washing, and laundering on-the-go. This little gem is great for travel and airplane friendly. Because seriously, you just can't carry enough spare clothes and between poop, spew and a baby that loves blueberries - you're gonna need to do some hand washing on arrival! An extra bonus: this product is plastic-free, so great for those of us trying to reduce our impact on the planet.
5. Stasher Bag: warning... one may not be enough! We use these for carrying snacks, medical supplies (Panadol/bandaids/bottom balm etc) and they are also PERFECT for storing wet togs after a beach visit... no plastic bags required.
6. Frank Green Water Bottle: one is enough to carry around with all the other stuff your tribe needs; but this will save the expense (and waste) of buying bottled drinks when the kids are suddenly sooo thirsty when you're out and about. Plus, it's better for your hip pocket and the environment.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to NSC News to save 10% on your first order.
PLUS you'll get the latest on sales, new releases and more.