- Girl Undiscovered Stars Aligning Elixir Face Oil:This luxe face oil is also the prettiest one to have out on the bench, too. Lovely and nourishing, this is ideal for night times - I use it on alternate nights with the MADARA Regenerating Night Cream, or I apply it underneath the night cream if my skin really feels like it needs a bit of extra nourishment.
- MADARA Regenerating Night Cream:I look forward to applying this cream after washing my face in the evenings! There is something satisfying about pumping out a lovely cream and smoothing it over the face; or is it just me?! Let's be honest, I am woken up every morning a lot earlier that I would like to be by my toddler Charlie, so I don't exactly wake up and look in the mirror to see if my skin has a lovely glow after using this, but my skin is certainly feeling good using it!
- Clemence Organics Ultimate Face Cream: beautifully thick, this hydrating moisturiser spreads beautifully and leaves my skin feeling nourished without any heaviness. The beauty of it is that it also doubles as a primer, so I can apply my BB Cream directly after without having to add in another product. Bonus point: it has a lovely, subtle rose scent.
- MADARA Eye Contour Cream:a really lovely eye cream that has just the right texture for me; not too rich, not too lightweight, it's juuuuust right. I really enjoy the process of patting this around my eyes in the morning and evening; it's sort of like an odd meditation. I feel like I'm doing myself an act of service!
- INIKA Certified Organic Makeup Remover: this is a lovely, soothing oil to remove makeup. I apply this with a cotton round to remove makeup thoroughly but gently, and then do a simple cleanse afterwards for fresh, soft and comfortable skin.
- Babe Punk Rose Body Souffle:the most beautifully rose-scented body cream, I have started reapplying this every morning to try and get my skin soft and smooth and ready to be exposed as the weather finally warms up! I love the scent of this gorgeous product, and it feels so lovely to rub in; it absorbs well and doesn't leave behind any sticky residue. Win!
What products are you using and loving right now? We'd love to know! Lest xxx