Who doesn't love a little beauty voyeurism?! Today I'm showing you what Cam and I use in our shower - our current faves from Natural Supply Co!
1. Musq Cosmetics Cream Cleanser: this is one of Sarah's favourite products, and after hearing the rave reviews I had to give it a try, too. It is a lovely, light and milky cleanser which removes makeup well and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
2. Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant: I love that this contains AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) to remove dead skin cells without having to scrub at the skin; although this little beauty does also contain little jojoba floraspheres which also give you a bit of that good old face-scrub feeling.
3. Eco Care Coconut Oil: and this is one of Cath's favourite products! I use this for shaving - my skin looks so much better (less little red dots) when I use this, I think it offers a good buffer between the razor and my skin. Yes, it clogs my razor and I have to replace it a little more frequently - but it's worth it to me. A good rinse under hot water after each use removes most residue from my razor.
4. Bondi Wash Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash: I adore this body wash. It is really invigorating in the morning, and I love the packaging. This is my favourite of the Bondi Wash scents - it is just so good and will be perfect in the hot summer months.
5. Salus Eucalyptus & Rosemary Purifying Body Scrub: this is the best scrub; it's honestly like going to a day spa, it feels so luxe and smells so good! I use this once a week on my upper arms to keep KP (keratosis pilaris) under control, and I scrub my legs before I shave them too, for a better result.
6. Sans [ceuticals] Bio Active Body Exfoliant: you're meant to use this on dry skin, but I often forget and use it wet. It doesn't give as good a result when used on wet skin, but I love that it is so full of protective oils that skin doesn't need to be moisturised after use. This is a really lovely, gentle exfoliant.
7 & 8. O&M Original Mineral Maintain the Mane Shampoo & Conditioner: Cam and I both love the Maintain the Mane range for our hair. It smells delicious (I don't think this is the reason Cam loves it!) and it offers a really thorough but gentle cleanse. The conditioner offers just the right amount of hydration, so hair is soft and smooth but not weighed down. This stuff is the bomb.
10. Sans [ceuticals] pH & Shine Corrector: I don't use this every time I wash my hair, but I use it when I am going out and want gorgeous, shiny hair. It's effective, and happily the scent of apple cider vinegar doesn't linger after this is washed out! I love the cute bottle, too.
11. Lani Tropical Hair Treatment: everyone, and I mean everyone, should own this. You use it on dry hair, but I leave it in the shower as a reminder. I use it once every couple of weeks, usually on a Saturday morning before I clean the house. Then I shampoo it out, and have gorgeous, silky and frizz-free hair. It's a cult product for a reason - and we are so stoked to be the exclusive online stockist of Lani in Australia!
12. Sans [ceuticals] Nourishing Ultra Hydratant+: this is a fab hair treatment if your hair needs a little extra TLC. I've been getting my hair balayaged for a while now, and sometimes the lighter tips get thirsty and just need extra nourishment - this hair treatment is the product to fix it!
I hope you've enjoyed this little journey into my shower - what are your favourite shower products to use?